Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wah! 20 Best I Love Lucy episodes ever

Lucy made many movies and TV shows, but will always be best known for the 1951-1957 TV series I Love Lucy. Here are a few memorable clips from the show, in addition to the grape stomping, Vitameatavegemin, Harpo Marx,

I Love Lucy merchandise was and still is a big business. In 1953, Desi Arnaz put out a hit record of him signing the I Love Lucy theme on one side and “There's a Brand New Baby in Our House” on the other.

I love Lucy. No, I adore Lucy. I Love Lucy is the only show that I can watch over and over and still laugh out loud. I've watched the show all my life, but it was while pregnant with my first daughter that the show

THR commemorates Lucille Ball's centennial with a look at what set her signature series apart from the rest.

An extra episode of Twilight Zone will air at 11:30pm and then at 12midnight we kick off continuous episodes of I Love Lucy, We Love Lucy and The Lucy Show. We'll simulcast a couple episodes of The Lucy Show on WITN 7.1 at 1:00pm in honor of Lucille


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment